To update your SMS profile information, navigate to "My Profile" page on the top menu. On this page you should be able to update your contact details and security information.
Security Information includes a security question that you can select from the drop down and provide answer to the same question. This security information is used while retrieving password on "Forgot Password" page. On "My Profile" you may perform the following :
- Edit Profile:This screen contains your company profile with UI. Click on Edit button below to update it as appropriate by typing in the correction and clicking on the Submit button.
- Change Password:On this screen, you can change your password to a four to eight alphanumeric characters password (no spaces allowed). Upon successfully changing password, you will receive e-mail notification with your new password. Use the new password next time when you log into this site.
- Request Access:This section can be used to request access to various functionalities in SMS system. The functionalities inclide: View Company Information, View EDI Information, View Banking Information, Edit Company Information, Edit EDI Information, Edit Banking Information, rate Information, Service Agreement. Supplier relations from UI or a member from your company with admin rights should approve/reject your request. On approval of your request, you should be able to access the requested functionality on SMS website. You will receive email notification whether you have been approved or rejected for the requested functionality.
Please read further for field level details on each screen-
Edit Profile: On this screen, if you click on Edit button, following fields can be updated. Click on submit to save the changes made. Click on calnce, if you want to cancel save.
- Member Contact Type: Contact type of the person viz. business contact, EDI Contact. Please choose from the drop down.(mandatory)
- Business Title: Business title of the UI Customer(optional)
- First Name: The first name of the UI customer, should be minimum 4 characters long. (mandatory)
- Middle Initial: The middle initial of the UI customer, should be 1 character long. (optional)
- Last Name: The last name or business name of the UI customer, should be minimum 4 characters long. (mandatory)
- Office phone: 10 digit phone number of the UI customer including area code, should be a number in format xxx-xxx-xxxx(mandatory)
- Extension: Office phone extesion, should be a number in format xxxxx(optional)
- Cell Phone: 10 digit cell phone of the UI customer including area code, should be a number in format xxx-xxx-xxxx(optional)
- Fax: The Fax number of the UI customer either personal or business(optional)
- Email ID: The email of the UI customer for all communications like registration confirmation, request access and change password confirmation, should be in formate firstname.lastname@example.org(mandatory)
- Address Line1: Street Address information of the UI customer(mandatory)
- Address Line2: Additional address information of the UI customer (optional)
- City: The city name of the UI customer(mandatory)
- State: The state of the UI customer, please choose from dowp-down. (mandatory)
- Zip: The 5 digit(no post box number) ZIP code of the UI customer(mandatory)
- Secutrity Question: Drop down box to select the security question from the list, this is requied in case of forgot password(mandatory)
- Security Answer : Answer for the selected security question. It is required to remember the answer for future purposes like forgot password
Change password : Input information in following fields and click on submit button to change password. Click on cancel to cancel the change.
- New Password: Password to use for login going forward, minimum 4 characters length(mandatory)
- Confirm New Password: Confirmation password, enter the same value as of password field(mandatory)
Request Access : On this screen, if you click on Edit button, following fields can be updated. Click on submit to save the changes made. Click on calnce, if you want to cancel save.
- Grant Access: List box contains request access list which are ready for grant access request
- Select for Grant Access:List box contains all requests which are selected for grant access request
- ADD>>: Button to add request access from GRANT ACCESS list box to SELCT FOR GRANT ACCESS. Click on ADD>> Button to move the item to SELECT FOR GRANT ACCESS list box. If you want to select more than one item, click on ctrl(control key) and select multiple items and click on ADD>> button
- <<Remove: Button to remove the item from SELECT FOR GRANT ACCESS list box and put it back in GRANT ACCESS box
- Request For Grant Access: Button to submit grant access request
- Revoke Access: List box contains request access list which are ready for revoke access request
- Select For Revoke Access: List box contains all selected request access items which are selected for revoke access request
- ADD>>: Button to add items from REVOKE ACCESS to SELECT FOR REVOKE ACCESS
- <<Remove: Button to remove items from SELECT FOR REVOKE ACCESS to REVOKE ACCESS
- Request For Revoke Access: Button to submit revoke access request
If any of the information in a non-editable field is in error, please contact the UI Supplier Relations Department.