On this page, you can view and/or update banking related information This section caters the Billing and Banking Information sub-section of the Exhibit-B from the service agreement. Incase you have rights to edit banking information, click on "Edit" button and then update the information of interest. Click on Submit to save the changes, click on cancel to go back to the read mode.
Please read further for details about banking information details-
- Supplier Company Name: This is a read only field to display the company name.
- Supplier Company Code : This is a read only field to display the company code provided by the supplier relations team of UI.
- Receiving Bank Name : Name of the bank which will receive payments for your company.
Bank Address: This is cater the address of the receiving bank for your company.
- Address Line1: Street Address information of the bank(optional)
- Address Line2: Additional address information of the bank (optional)
- City: The city name of the bank(optional)
- State: The state of bank, choose from drop down (optional).
- Zip: The 5 digit(no post box number) ZIP code of the bank(optional)
Bank Account Details: This is cater the account details in the receiving bank for your company.
- Routing and Transit Number(ABA Number): Routing number of the bank for the supplier(mandatory)
- Bank Account Number: Account number of the supplier(mandatory)
- Name on Bank Account: Supplier Name according to bank account(mandatory)
If you have any questions, please contact our Supplier Relations Department